Indulge in the irresistible combination of peanut butter and s'mores with this No Bake Peanut Butter S'mores Pie. The blend of creamy peanut butter filling in a graham cracker crust, topped with a luscious chocolate ganache, creates a dessert that's both decadent and easy to make.
In this delightful recipe, a store-bought graham cracker crust forms the base for a delectable filling, comprising dairy-free cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, peanut butter, and a touch of oat milk for perfect creaminess. Topped with a silky dairy-free chocolate ganache, this pie promises to satisfy sweet cravings and impress your taste buds.
Why You’ll Love No Bake Peanut Butter S'mores Pie:
- Irresistible Flavor: The pie combines rich peanut butter with the nostalgic delight of s'mores, creating a harmonious and indulgent taste reminiscent of campfire treats.
- Convenient and Easy: With a pre-made crust and a no-bake method, it's quick to assemble, offering an impressive dessert with minimal effort.
- Vegan and Inclusive: Catering to various dietary needs, it's vegan-friendly and uses dairy-free alternatives without sacrificing the rich, creamy texture.
- Versatile and Crowd-Pleasing: Easily adaptable, it's perfect for gatherings, offering a delicious, make-ahead dessert that's sure to please everyone's palate.
Pre-made Graham Cracker Pie Crust, Peanut Butter, Marshmallow Fluff, Tofutti Dairy-Free Cream Cheese, Oat Milk, Chocolate chips, Crushed Graham Crackers (Optional)
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust: While you are welcome to make your own pie crust, A pre-made crust saves time!
- Peanut Butter: Opt for a no sugar added variety to ensure the pie does not become overly sweet.
- Marshmallow Fluff: Look for a vegan-friendly, gelatin-free marshmallow fluff.
- Dairy-Free Cream Cheese: You can use any dairy-free cream cheese but i always use the Tofutti brand. Its flavor is amazing in desserts and it ensures the creaminess without the dairy.
How to Make This No Bake Peanut Butter S'mores Pie:
In a mixing bowl, blend the softened dairy-free cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, peanut butter, and oat milk until smooth.
Pour and spread the filling into the graham cracker crust evenly.
Create the chocolate ganache by gently heating the dairy-free chocolate chips with oat milk until smooth, then pour it over the pie filling.
Optional: Sprinkle the top with crushed graham crackers
Freezer until solid (for at least 3 hours).
Peanut Butter S'mores Pie Tips and Tricks:
- Allow the pie to chill adequately for the best consistency and flavor.
- You can adjust the oat milk quantity in the filling for the desired creaminess.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving to make it easier to cut.
- Serving the pie still slightly frozen will ensure that the pie has a “fudgy” consistency when consumed!
Frequently Asked Questions:
A: Absolutely! A chocolate cookie crust or even a nut-based crust would complement the flavors well.
A: Absolutely! You can substitute crunchy or creamy variations of other nut butters such as almond butter, sunflower butter, or even a mixed nut butter.
A: If you can't find marshmallow fluff, you can use regular vegan marshmallows melted with a bit of dairy free butter to achieve a similar consistency.
A: Yes, you can easily adapt this recipe to include dairy ingredients. Simply replace the dairy-free cream cheese, milk, and chocolate chips with their traditional dairy counterparts in equal quantities to achieve a similar taste and texture using conventional ingredients.
More Easy Desserts You'll Love:
No Bake Peanut Butter S'mores Pie
- 1 Pre-Made Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- 8 oz Tofutti Dairy-Free Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup Oat Milk for pie filling
- ½ cup Dairy-Free Chocolate
- ¼ cup Oat Milk for ganache
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the softened Tofutti dairy-free cream cheese, peanut butter, marshmallow fluff, and oat milk. Mix until the ingredients are well combined and the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the prepared filling into the pre-made graham cracker crust, spreading it evenly using a spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Make the chocolate ganache by microwaving the chocolate and oat milk in 15 second intervals until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the chocolate ganache over the peanut butter filling in the pie crust, spreading it evenly to cover the top.
- Place the pie in the freezer and allow it to freeze for at least 3-4 hours until it's solid and set.
- When ready to serve, remove the pie from the freezer and let it sit at room temperature for approximately 10 minutes to slightly defrost for easier slicing.
- Enjoy the pie while it's still chilled and delightfully creamy.