Indulge in the harmonious flavor of Herbed Artichoke Chicken recipe. This dish is full of flavor, and is surprisingly easy to create. What makes this recipe truly special is its simplicity without compromising on taste. With just a few easy steps, this dish unfolds into a flavor-rich journey.
This recipe crafts a delightful amalgamation of baby boneless chicken thighs and frozen artichoke hearts, accented by the bright notes of lemon juice, a touch of sweetness from honey, the pungent allure of garlic, and a savory blend of dried mixed herbs. Marinating these ingredients overnight infuses them with intense flavors, resulting in a dish that's not only simple to make but bursting with complex tastes.
Why You’ll love this Herbed Artichoke Chicken Recipe:
- Minimal Ingredients - The minimal ingredients of this provide a hassle-free preparation.
- Effortless - Enjoy the ease of crafting a flavorful dish with simple steps. You can make this dish in no time!
- Versatile and Comforting: This dish is suitable for all occasions. From casual family dinners to shabbos dinner, this Herbed Artichoke Chicken offers a comforting taste that's both sophisticated and familiar.
Baby boneless Chicken Thighs, Frozen Artichoke Hearts, Lemon Juice, Honey, Garlic, Dried Mixed Herbs, Salt, Pepper, Chili Flakes (Optional)
- Baby boneless Chicken Thighs: I prefer these to bone-in- chicken thighs.
- Frozen Artichoke Hearts: Frozen artichoke hearts are an easy way to utilize artichoke flavor without having to prepare the artichoke yourself!
- Dried Mixed Herbs: I use Herbs de Provence from Trader Joes (It is a seasonal item). You can use any Herbs de Provence mix.
How To Make Herbed Artichoke Chicken Step-by-Step:
Combine all the ingredients in a bag for an even coating and marinate the mixture overnight for intensified flavors.
The following day Preheat your oven to 350°F.
Transfer your mixture to an oven safe dish.
Bake the Herbed Artichoke Chicken for 30-40 minutes, then uncover and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F, ensuring it's fully cooked.
Recipe Tips and Tricks:
- Thaw the chicken thoroughly before marinating to ensure even flavor absorption.
- Adjust the salt and pepper according to your taste preferences.
- Utilize a meat thermometer garuntees the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Frequently Asked Questions:
A: Yes, you can use fresh herbs as a substitute. The ratio is typically three times more fresh herbs to dried.
A: Use a meat thermometer to confirm the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
A: No, using a bag for marinating is convenient for ensuring an even coating and easy cleanup. However, you can use a bowl or a shallow dish to marinate the herbed artichoke chicken. Cover the container securely with plastic wrap or a lid to achieve similar results.
More Easy Recipes You'll Love
Herbed Artichoke Chicken
- 4 Baby boneless Chicken Thighs
- 1 bag Frozen Artichoke Hearts (about 10oz)
- ½ Lemon juice (2 tbsp)
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dried mixed herbs (such as Herbs de Provence)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- Combine Baby boneless chicken thighs, frozen artichoke hearts, lemon juice , honey, garlic, dried mixed herbs, salt, and pepper in a bag and marinate overnight to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F the next day.
- Bake the marinated mixture covered for 30-40 minutes, then uncover and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F, ensuring it's fully cooked.
- Cool slightly and Enjoy!