- 4 large tomatoes largely cuts
- 1 cucumber large cuts
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup Kalamata olives pitted and halved
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 ½ tablespoon lemon
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine diced tomatoes, large cuts of cucumber, thinly sliced red onion, and Kalamata olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together extra virgin olive oil, lemon, red wine vinegar, salt, and black pepper and dried oregano.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and gently toss until everything is well combined. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Add the Crumble feta cheese over top of the dressed salad.
- Serve chilled.